Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Why people do this?

 Hello amazing people!

Why people do this, life is so complicated with the weird behaviour of people that belongs to you. I don't know why people put you responsible for the acts that were done by someone else. I'm responsible for what I say no one else is responsible for my sayings and vice versa. But I'm amazed to see some people in my life that always make someone else responsible for my sayings, if I am friend with you I think we have the right to say our view points but if you only wants that you explain yourself and I don't sorry we can't be friend anymore. 

Secondly, why someone else gets punishment of my doings . If you have no courage to say that to my face you shouldn't be doing it with my loved ones. I'm very sensitive about my loved ones bt if you still do it. You are responsible for what I'll do in retaliation. 

Sadly I ended up my longest friendship this year which i always wanted to take care of. But its ended due to many of the reasons and that person is responsible for this.

-Follow SOPs, Stay Safe

-Love Love

-WKviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Habits of Little Superheroes

Hi, my blog family. Hope you guys are doing great in life. Its been too long since we connected. I have posted a short video on youtube rela...