Thursday, February 25, 2021

Cook With Me!

Mutton Liver Black Pepper Recipe By Meeee...!!

Hello, Hi, Assalam o Alaikum! 

Hopefully, you all are doing great. as we know that our desi mothers won't let brown girls walk freely without doing cooking and home chores. so is with me. my mama warned me last week that if I didn't did this this and this chores she will send me to my in-laws. So, i had to do.

I decided to cook Mutton Liver without even knowing the recipe and I didnt also checked the reciepe on youtube. so, sharing my reciepe with you all.  

What I did was I cutted the onion and then I put half cup of oil in my Karahi when the onion turned brown then I added some garlic ginger paste and then added pealed tomatoe with a little amount of water so that the tomatoe onion and ginger garlic paste mixed well and put it on low flame and then after 5 mims I added red chillis, salt to taste, tumeric, Dhania, Zeera, and blacl pepper and again added some water and left it on low flame for 5 mins. After five mins when all the maslas was mixed well and good and also taste good I added mutton liver. The packet was freezed so I added 2 and half cup of water and the packet into cooked masala and left it on low to medium flame for 15 to 20 mins, menawhile I started eating Kinows as thisis the weather of eating kinows. Afrer having them i reminded that my handi is on stove. I came back checked the liver pieces were cooked. I turned the flame on high and soaked the remaining water and then added 1 spoon of lemon juice to changed its taste and garnished it with green dhania and green chillis. And served it to my Mama and Baba. And we loved it.  I had it with dahi and it tastes great.  Do try. 

Sadly I forget to take a picture so attaching a picture from internet πŸ₯Ί. Apologises for this. Bear this with me.


Picture from: AllTastyReciepe

And My Reciepe:

Half kgs Mutton Liver 

Half cup of oil 

Half onion

Half spoon of garlic and ginger paste

1 pealed tomatoe

1 tablespoon of black pepper

1 tablespoon of red chilli 

1 tablespoon of salt

Half teaspoon of zeera

Half teaspoon of shookha dhania

One fourth of turmeric powder

1 tablespoon of lemon juice 

Green dhania and green chillis for garnishing 



Thanks for reading this. Write your thoughts in the comments. 

-Wear Masks, Follow SOPs, Stay Safe.

-LOVE LOVE 

-WKviews.



4 comments:

Habits of Little Superheroes

Hi, my blog family. Hope you guys are doing great in life. Its been too long since we connected. I have posted a short video on youtube rela...