Growing older as a girl,
YOU face many Problems in the society
As in our Pakistani society,
The Major problem is of Rishta
And after that the Problem is,
Understanding your in LAWS,
Mostly Father in Laws,
My Story is different.
Today, I wanted to show the world
The new Style of being Father in Law
My PaPa:
The person with whom my relation is tagged as Daughter in Law
In the eye of society
But in Our World we Named it as BEST- FRIENDS
As I can share anything with him
Either it is backbiting of his own Family,
Any current issue,
What I feel about the something,
What my thoughts are,
What I don't liked about him,
What I wanted to wear on my wedding,
What I would do on my wedding,
From Nikkah to Reception,
I can demand anything from him anytime,
And he is always there for me.
He neither get offended over any disccusion of mine,
Nor he mind any comment of mine.
With him I can share all my heart out,
Without thinking ky wo kya sochen gy
He is never upset with me,
He always Supported me,
Always Trusted me,
He knew that I would never go wrong ( yeah I am always right :P).
He is the one with whom I share Friendship From Day one.
He is the one who changed:
THE CONCEPT OF BEING THE BORING FATHER IN LAW
BECAUSE HE IS NOT MY FATHER IN LAW
HE IS MY DAD
HE IS MY WORLD.
He always make me feel special,
And
Today, I wanted him to feel Amazing,
by saying that,
I LOVE YOU
I'm lucky to have you in my Life.
For our Friendship to remains same
I am ready to bear your Silly Son
May ALLAH grant you
Good Health
And
Long LIFE
AMEEN
Your Wonderful Daughter
- Wardah Khan
-Love Love
-WKviews

great ❤️ khoobsurat
ReplyDeleteFrom Azka khan
Thank you
DeleteIt should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. giuliani twitter
ReplyDelete