Monday, June 22, 2020

To My Dad

 Dad,

I always wanted to write down my feelings for you, But every time I fail to write it down. Today, I decided to write what ever I feel for you. Here I go:
When I was a Kid,
I thought you're Superman,
Because your care for me was Magnificent
When I was teen, I found you as an Iron man,
Because YOU always protect me from hot and cold of society.
As I become older and older I found out some new Character in you,
Sometimes you become Marvel Man ,
Sometimes Wonder Man.
You always trusted me, no matter what,
Always let me do all the things What I wanted,
You always appreciated me on my Achievements
And never demotivated me on my Failures,
You're my Backbone,
You're my Liver, Kidney and Heart.
What I am Today is All Because of you,
You always give me Wings to Fly,
Yet you are there to Pamper me,
Over my Failures or Wrong Decisions
And I wanted to say those THREE Words to you,
That,
I LOVE YOU.


I LOVE THIS SMILE OF YOURS.
MAY ALLAH ALWAYS PROTECT YOU FROM EVIL EYES,
AND
GRANT YOU GOOD HEALTH, 
AND
LONG LIFE
AMEEN
Always wanted to be your Super Girl
- Your Daughter
-WARDAH KHAN

-Love Love
-WKviews.

2 comments:

  1. ❤️❤️ bhot khoobsurat
    Outstanding papa ki jitni tareef ki jaye kam hai Allah pak lambi sehat o tandrusti wali zindagi aata farmaye aur aur humary sath mama aur papa dono k sath aur saya salamat rakhy Allah pak hamesha khush rakhy aur aik aur baat
    Agar mumkin hota kissi ko umar lagana main apna har saans apny baba k naam likhti
    I love you dad ❤️
    Apki ladli Azka

    ReplyDelete

Habits of Little Superheroes

Hi, my blog family. Hope you guys are doing great in life. Its been too long since we connected. I have posted a short video on youtube rela...