Saturday, March 2, 2024

Sometimes in life, I feel so low, like i felt today. Down, lonely, and low. I learnt nobody is your friend untill you're the person that can be used. How people change. What people were what they became. 

Be your own hero.

#Warda Khan

2 comments:

  1. I learnt a person is always lonely at the end of the day. It's always you, there for yourself and no one else. If you make peace with that as soon as you realize like I did, you stop feeling down and lonely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with this perspective. I've gone through that phase of feeling lonely at the end of the day, but I've learned to embrace it. Making peace with the fact that it's often just you there for yourself has been incredibly empowering. I've come to value and appreciate myself more than ever before, and it’s brought me a sense of contentment and happiness.

      Delete

Habits of Little Superheroes

Hi, my blog family. Hope you guys are doing great in life. Its been too long since we connected. I have posted a short video on youtube rela...