Kabhi kabhi insan har cheez se thak jata hai, haar jata hai apnun se. Bht kuch kehna chahta hai par keh ni pata. Pta ni ye ajeeb waqt ata kiun hai.
Thursday, April 27, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Habits of Little Superheroes
Hi, my blog family. Hope you guys are doing great in life. Its been too long since we connected. I have posted a short video on youtube rela...
-
Sometimes in life, I feel so low, like i felt today. Down, lonely, and low. I learnt nobody is your friend untill you're the person th...
-
What if we pass a resolution to not to think any more. We people think a lot and thats when where we fail at relations. Why don't we giv...
-
When I expressed him my side, he left saying some unusual things doing some unusual acts. I went behind him begged him, which I shouldn'...
Perhaps it could be Allah’s way of guiding us towards what is right and what is wrong? Things which we wouldn’t be able to figure out if everything was happy happy?
ReplyDeleteSuch as realising people’s sincerity?
that's so true but still we become tired of all this
Delete